Introduction Of Hand Grouting Pump:
Hand-operation Grouting Pump is mainly used for grouting cement mortar or the similar
mortar, specialized to spray leakage- proof repair on the small area on the bridge engineering and house construction Technical Parameters of Hand Cement Grouting Pump:
Output: 0-8 L/min
Pressure: 1 MPa
Cylinder Dia: 110 mm
Piston stroke: 42 mm
Outlet diameter: 19 mm
Inlet diameter: 19 mm
Weight: 40 kg
Dimensions: 980×290×590 mm
Note: Rocker assembles on working (height with rocker: 1065mm) Features of cement surrly pump:
1.Single cylinder working and ball valve direct changing,free consumable repair and maintain easily.
2.Small size, volume and light weight, convenient for moving in a small space.
3.Manual grouting, simple operation, flow controllable. Advantages of Hand Grouting Pump:
· Repair and maintain easily.
· Small volume and light weight, convenient for moving.
· Manual grouting, flow controllable.
· Single cylinder working and ball valve direct changing,
· High quality and cheap
· Applications widely SERVICES:
We keep the service idea of "creat more value to customers" , treating our customers with all our hearts, and meantime lawfully running it. Our customers distribute in over 120 countries in Asia, Europe, Middle east,Oceania and America. We apply our professional knowledge and full global service capability to ensure the best results for our customer's business After-sale services:
Provide considerate services to minimize clients' worries.
· Assist clients to prepare for the first construction scheme;
· Install and debug the equipment;
· Train the first-line operators on site;
· Examine the equipment regularly;
· Take initiative to eliminate the troubles rapidly at site;
· Distribute the guarantee fittings door-to-door;
· provide perfect service;
· Provide technical exchanging;
· Provide maintenance for big items.
· Highly inspecting equipments in every working procedure, quality comes first;
· Fast & Safe Delivery;
· Assisting our clients for foundation construction of equipments;
· Dispatching engineers to install and debug equipments;
· Training the first-line operators on site;
· Regularly visit clients to solve production problems;
· Providing life-long maintenance service;
· Providing technical exchanging;